Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It is a Samba Kordana

by Richard Chew

I visited Kordes site and happened to bump into one of their roses. It looked similar to my yellow with bronze edge miniature rose. After doing some google search, I believe what I have here is a Samba Kordana and it is also known as Korfriroy.

For more pictures, go to www.photobucket.com/sambakordana

Here are some of the pictures that I like to share with you.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




The following picture was taken in the late evening. The dimmer lighting lighting brings out a different tone of colours.


Photobucket


Photobucket



It is a miniature shrub. It grows up to 60cm high.


Photobucket



This picture was taken when it was a young shrub.


Photobucket




This was the flower bud about to bloom. Looks like a flaming torch.



Photobucket





***

No comments:

Post a Comment